Super Healthy Breakfast Sandwich
A light and creamy breakfast sandwich, packed with healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals that will keep you feeling satiated throughout the day.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 4 small or 2 big ripe avocados, peeled
- 2 free-range organic eggs
- 1/2 small red onion cut in thin rings
- 1/2 cup radish sprouts or any available sprouts
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 bunch fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 lime juice only
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 whole wheat buns to assemble
Place parsley, sprouts and onion rings in a bowl, add olive oil and lime juice and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Prepare the eggs in a non-stick frying pan.
Cut the avocados in halves, remove the stones and cut in thin slices.
Cut the buns in halves and top with sliced avocados and parsley salad.
Add the fried egg close with the bun top.
Serve right away or pack the sandwich to go.