Immune-Boosting Beet Smoothie
Loaded with antioxidants and probiotics, this beet smoothie is made with fresh veggies, delicious raspberries and natural yogurt to replenish the microbiome and support the liver function.
- 1 medium beet peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1 grapefruit peeled and cut into slices
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup natural yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 inch ginger piece peeled and grated
Add all the ingredients and half of the yogurt quantity into a blender.
Process to obtain a smooth, creamy liquid.
Divide the remaining yogurt into the serving glasses, then pour the smoothie to obtain beautifully looking layers.
Mix with a spoon before serving.