Creamy Peach and Walnut Ice Cream (Vegan)
Rich and creamy, this vegan ice cream has the crunch from toasted walnuts, the sweetness from bananas, and mild tartness from grilled peaches.
- 4 frozen bananas cut them in small chunks before freezing to process easier
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk refrigerated
- 2 peaches cut into halves, stone removed
- 1/2 cup lightly toasted walnuts crushed
- Optional: 5-6 mint leaves olive oil
- To garnish: crushed walnuts
Drizzle the peaches with olive oil and grill them for five minutes. Set aside to cool, then cut into small chunks.
Add the frozen banana chunks, peaches and mint (optional) into a food processor, and pulse to obtain a smooth texture.
Add the coconut milk, and pulse to incorporate.
Add the crushed walnuts, and pulse one time to incorporate.
Transfer into an ice cream casserole and freeze for 30 minutes.
Scoop into serving bowls and serve.