Sweet Potato Noodles Bowl
Easy to assemble and nutrient-packed, this sweet potato bowl is the perfect dinner for those days when you don't have time to spend in the kitchen.
- 2 medium sweet potato peeled and spiraled into noodles
- 1 tbsp corn meal
- 1 medium broccoli head cut into florets
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 avocado peeled and cut into slices
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 tbsp whole sesame seeds
- The dressing
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
Preheat the oven to 175C/350F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add the sweet potato noodles and broccoli florets.
Drizzle with olive oil, add the corn meal and toss to coat evenly.
Roast for 15 minutes, then remove and add into the bowl, over the rice.
Add the diced green onion, and avocado slices.
Add the dressing ingredients into a jar with a lid, and shake to obtain a creamy liquid.
Drizzle the dressing on top of the vegetables, garnish with sesame seeds and serve.