Liver Detox Tea
A home-made blend of healing herbs and Ayurvedic spices, this is a gentle detox liver tea designed to nourish your cells and trigger the natural cleansing process.
- 1 tsp dried calendula leaves
- 3 tsp dried dandelion root
- 3 tsp fennel seeds
- 10 cardamom pods
- 3 tsp milk thistle
- 3 tsp burdock root
- 1 tsp licorice root
- 1 tsp crushed fenugreek seeds
- 3 cups purified water boiling hot
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- Optional: fresh lemon juice maple syrup or any preferred sweetener
In a large airtight jar add all the tea ingredients, lid the jar and shake to combine the herbs.
To prepare the tea add 3 tsp of the herbal mix into a kettle, add grated ginger and cover with boiling water.
Let infuse for 7 - 10 minutes, then strain and let cool until comfortable to drink.
Add lemon juice and sweetener before serving.
Note: You can have this tea twice a day between meals, or you can prepare it in the morning and drink it during the day. Herbal infusions have results after at least a month of daily drinking.