Spinach Wrap with Beet Hummus
A nutritious lunch to-go, this wrap is packed with fiber, healthy fats and protein, making a delicious option for a healthy meal at the office, ready in 10 minutes.
- 2 Handful fresh spinach leaves
- 4 tbsp hummus
- 1 medium beet cooked and cut into small cubes
- 1 avocado peeled and cut into slices
- 1/2 cup red cabbage sauerkraut
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 red onion diced
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves
- 2 Whole wheat tortilla wraps
Add the hummus and beet cubes into the food processor and pulse to obtain a creamy mixture.
Divide it evenly onto the tortilla wraps and spread with a spoon.
Divide the rest of the ingredients on each wrap, roll the tortillas, pack to go, or serve immediately.
Serving: 329g | Calories: 435kcal