Avocado Chocolate Mousse
Easy, gluten-free, vegan and refined sugar-free, ready in less than 10 minutes, and loaded with all those healthy fats to support brain activity and hormone balance.
- 4 ripe avocados peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup dry pitted dates soaked into purified water for 1 hr, drained
- 1/2 cup lightly toasted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- Pinch sea salt
- Coconut flakes to garnish
Add the hazelnuts into the food processor and mix to obtain a fine grind.
Add the cacao powder, drained dates, and salt, and pulse to incorporate.
Add the coconut milk and avocado chunks, and pulse to incorporate.
Transfer into lidded jars, top with coconut flakes and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.