Chocolate Overnight Oats
A simple, nourishing and delicious overnight oats, made with chocolate, buckwheat, hemp and chia seeds. Topped with fresh figs, honey drizzle and yogurt.
- 8 tbsp rolled oats about 1/2 cup
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp buckwheat groats
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 fresh fig cut into slices
- 1/4 cup lightly toasted walnuts crushed
- Grated dark chocolate
- 2 tsp honey or pure maple syrup for a vegan alternative
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or coconut yogurt for a vegan alternative
Add the oats into the blender and pulse two or three times to obtain smaller chunks.
Transfer them into a large jar and add the chia seeds, hemp, buckwheat and cacao.
Mix, then add the almond milk and stir to combine.
Lid the jar and let sit overnight in the refrigerator.
In the morning divide the oats mixture into the serving bowls, top with yogurt, figs, chocolate and honey, and serve.