A glorious combo of red quinoa, fresh greens, red beans and avocado, topped with a delicious sun-dried tomatoes dressing - the perfect lunch or dinner you can make for scratch or assemble from fridge leftovers.
- 1 can cooked red kidney beans drained
- 1/2 cup red quinoa cooked (about 1 cup cooked)
- 1 cup red cabbage sauerkraut
- 1 avocado peeled and cut into slices
- 1 cup fresh greens mix arugula, spinach, chard, fresh mint
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled and cut into small cubes
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 2 tsp raw flax seeds
- 2 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 pomegranate seeds only
- Sun-dried Tomato dressing
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes drained
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 1/2 small shallot diced
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 cup purified water
Preheat the oven to 175C/346F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add the sweet potato cubes.
Drizzle with coconut oil, add smoked paprika powder and toss to coat evenly.
Roast for 20 minutes, then remove and set aside.
Add the dressing ingredients into the blender and process to obtain a smooth liquid.
Divide the ingredients into the serving bowls, add with sun-dried tomatoes dressing, drizzle with lemon juice and serve.