Ginger Turmeric Tea for Immunity Boost
Author: The Awesome Green
Recipe type: Drinks
- 3 cups purified water
- ½ inch ginger piece, peeled and grated
- 1 turmeric root, peeled and grated (or 2 tsp ground turmeric)
- 1 chamomile tea bag (or 2 tsp dried chamomile flowers)
- 1 echinacea tea bag
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 4 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Add ginger, turmeric, cinnamon and water into a kettle and bring to boil over medium heat.
- Cover and simmer for seven minutes, then strain.
- Add the chamomile and echinacea bags, and infuse for five minutes.
- Strain, add the orange juice, lemon juices and maple syrup, mix to combine, divide into serving glasses and drink warm.
Recipe by The Awesome Green at https://www.theawesomegreen.com/ginger-turmeric-tea-for-a-quick-immunity-boost/